- $1.99 per 3-lb bag Navel Oranges
- $1.78 per 2-lb bag Red Grapes
- $1.78 per 2-lb bag Green Grapes
- $0.99 per 3-lb bag Yellow Onions
- $0.79 each Cabbage
- $1.49 per 5-lb bag Red Potatoes
This week's Red Hot Special is your choice of Huntington Home 24"x36" Handwoven Accent Rug for $4.99 each.
Aldi shopping tips:
- Be prepared with cash or a debit check card. Aldi does not accept credit cards.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. By not hiring employees to gather the carts from the parking lot, they pass the savings on to their customers with low prices.
- Bring reusable bags. By not providing bags for your groceries, they are again passing the savings on to their customers with low prices. Bags are available for purcahse, but by bringing your own bags, you will save money.
- Don't be turned off by the Aldi brand. Their products are made by the same manufacturers that make well-known brands. The only difference is that the cost of the product is lower because there is no advertising cost to offset!
- Aldi does not accept coupons.