Starting today, May 6th, Aldi is now on their summer hours; 9am - 9pm Monday - Saturday and 9am - 8pm Sunday. This week's (5/6 - 5/12) ad features lots of new items for summer fun out doors! You can check out the entire ad HERE.
Produce Picks Of The Week:
- $0.59 per lb Organic Bananas
- $1.99 per package Organic Spinach
- $1.29 per 6 oz package Blueberries
- $1.29 per 6 oz package Blackberries
- $1.29 per 16-oz package Strawberries
- $1.29 per 16-oz package Kiwi
- $2.69 per 4-lb bag Navel Oranges
- $1.99 per 6-ct (slice?) Del Monte Pineapple
Aldi shopping tips:
- Be prepared with cash or a debit check card.
- Aldi does not accept credit cards.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. By not hiring employees to gather the carts from the parking lot, they pass the savings on to their customers with low prices.
- Bring reusable bags. By not providing bags for your groceries, they are again passing the savings on to their customers with low prices. Bags are available for purcahse, but by bringing your own bags, you will save money.
- Don't be turned off by the Aldi brand. Their products are made by the same manufacturers that make well-known brands. The only difference is that the cost of the product is lower because there is no advertising cost to offset!
- Aldi does not accept coupons.