The weather is looking beautiful for us here in the Midwest this weekend so if you plan on grilling out or having a picnic this holiday weekend, stop by Aldi for everything you need! See the entire Aldi ad here.
Please note that Aldi has limited on hours on July 4th, they will be open from 9 am - 4 pm only.
Produce Picks (availability and selections vary by location):
- $1.29 per 16-oz Cherries
- $0.99 per pint Blueberries
- $1.29 per 16-oz Strawberries
- $0.99 per 4-ct Sweet Corn
- $2.99 each Seedless Watermelon
- $0.99 each Cantaloupe
- Take all of the fruit listed in the ad and cut up into bite size pieces for a fruit salad that everyone loves!
- Make this super delicious Good For You Watermelon Juice!
- Grill sweet corn and sprinkle with Paremesan cheese right before serving.
- Cook the sweet corn on the grill, in boiling water, or using the microwave method (it works!). Remove kernels from the cob once cooled and then mix with finely chopped Vidalia onion, chopped multi-colored peppers, then mix with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic seasoning, and a touch of sugar for a summery salad.
- Make festive 4th of July fruit skewers using the blueberries and strawberries.
How to Save at Aldi:
Aldi may not accept manufacturer coupons, but you can still save while shopping there when you use Checkout51!
It's super easy to use the Checkout51 app too. Each Thursday when the deals update, you can head over to Checkout 51 and choose the offers that interest you. Once you have your receipt you simply take a picture of it with your phone, upload the image on the Checkout 51 app or website, and when your account reaches $20 you will be sent a check! Doesn't get much easier than that!
Aldi shopping tips:
- Be prepared with cash or a debit check card.
- Aldi does not accept credit cards.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. By not hiring employees to gather the carts from the parking lot, they pass the savings on to their customers with low prices.
- Bring reusable bags. By not providing bags for your groceries, they are again passing the savings on to their customers with low prices. Bags are available for purcahse, but by bringing your own bags, you will save money.
- Don't be turned off by the Aldi brand. Their products are made by the same manufacturers that make well-known brands. The only difference is that the cost of the product is lower because there is no advertising cost to offset!
- Aldi does not accept coupons but you can save by using the Checkout51 app.