- $1.99 per 3-lb bag Navel Oranges
- $1.78 per 2-lb bag Red Grapes
- $0.44 per lb Bananas
- $1.78 per 2-lb bag Green Grapes
- $0.49 each Peaches
- $0.49 each Plums
- $0.49 each Nectarines
- $1.29 per pint Blueberries
- $0.69 per 16-oz bag Baby Carrots
This week's Red Hot Special is the Easy Home 5-Function or Rain Showerhead for $4.99.
Aldi shopping tips:
- Be prepared with cash or a debit check card. Aldi does not accept credit cards.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. By not hiring employees to gather the carts from the parking lot, they pass the savings on to their customers with low prices.
- Bring reusable bags. By not providing bags for your groceries, they are again passing the savings on to their customers with low prices. Bags are available for purcahse, but by bringing your own bags, you will save money.
- Don't be turned off by the Aldi brand. Their products are made by the same manufacturers that make well-known brands. The only difference is that the cost of the product is lower because there is no advertising cost to offset!