Amazon just announced that July 15th is Prime Day for Prime Members! Apparently it's supposed to be bigger than Black Friday! Maybe this is Amazon's way to beat out the competition for sales this year. Or maybe this is Amazon's way of celebrating the closing on our new house since this is the day we close. :) You can sign up for Amazon Prime today, for FREE with a this 30-day trial! You will not be charged right away for your membership so if you find that having a Prime membership is not for you, you can cancel before the 30 days is up and not get charged anything! However, between now and the time you cancel, you can still take advantage of all of the Prime benefits including the deals available on July 15th!
Here is what you get with an Amazon Prime membership:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
Having an Amazon Prime membership is a no-brainer for us. The free shipping on the millions of items pays for the yearly fee. We also use the Prime Music, the Kindle Owner's Lending Library, and stream movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video.