Pick 'n Save shoppers can use this coupon on double coupon days when the value of the coupon will be increased to $2/1 with your $25 purchase.
- $1.29 per 6-oz package Blackberries
- $1.29 per 16-oz Strawberries
- $0.99 per 5-kb bag Baking Potatoes
- $1.99 per 6-oz Raspberries
- $2.38 per 2-lb bag Green Grapes
- $1.69 per 4-lb bag Navel Oranges
And new in stores, their Never Any! line of products without antibiotics, preservatives, or artificial flavors!
Aldi shopping tips:
- Be prepared with cash or a debit check card. Aldi does not accept credit cards.
- Bring a quarter for the cart. By not hiring employees to gather the carts from the parking lot, they pass the savings on to their customers with low prices.
- Bring reusable bags. By not providing bags for your groceries, they are again passing the savings on to their customers with low prices. Bags are available for purcahse, but by bringing your own bags, you will save money.
- Don't be turned off by the Aldi brand. Their products are made by the same manufacturers that make well-known brands. The only difference is that the cost of the product is lower because there is no advertising cost to offset!
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
Here is a new coupon for $2/3 ANY SIZE Starburst® or Life Savers® Jelly Beans, M&M'S® Easter Chocolate Candies and/or DOVE® Chocolate Eggs or Bunnies! The M&M'S® Easter Chocolate Candies Filled Eggs are priced around $1 at most stores!
Here are today's FREE Kindle eBooks! Every weekday I will update this list with the most current FREE Kindle eBooks in Contemporary, Romance, History, Religion and Spirituality, Children's, Cookbooks, Sci-Fi and Paranormal, Mystery and more!
Here is a new coupon for $1/1 any True Citrus Product (not including the 12 ct packages of True Lemon or True Lime)! I was able to get my kids off of soda and they now prefer adding a packet of True Lemon to their water bottles so we go through quite a few of these - which of course is fine by me because it is so much better for them!
The product above is found in the baking aisle (at Walmart) and the product below is found in the drink mix aisle.
Grab a Taste of Home Magazine subscription for only $6.25 when you enter promo code WHATROSEKNOWS at checkout (reg. $16.99)! This subscription includes Digital Access with your iPad! This offer is valid for up to 4 years and both new and existing subscriptions. You are never subject to taxes, shipping, or auto-renewal with DiscountMags!
To find this magazine, go here and 'Browse Magazines' by Food & Beverage.